How to Build Customer Trust, Brand Protection and Sales Using Smart Packaging
Date: Tuesday, November 7, 2017
Time: 2pm EST (11am PST)
Duration: 60 minutes
Brand owners are facing new challenges every year and must be able to adapt quickly to competitors, customer feedback, sales trends, brand reputation and trust issues
The global growth and impact of counterfeiting is an ever-increasing threat to all companies and consumers. This has led to a growing concern by consumers of the authenticity and quality of products, leading consumers to seek and validate product information beyond the traditional mediums of product marketing. Authenticity and trust are the new imperatives for brands and provide a key opportunity for companies to differentiate and build brand value through product authentication, protection and consumer engagement.
The developments in smart packaging technology provide a competitive opportunity for those companies who take proactive steps to address and build strong consumer trust and loyalty.
Discover how smart packaging can create competitive differentiation through consumer trust and engagement to:
- Enhance your brand value and product assurance to create a compelling point of differentiation and customer experience
- Build customer trust and assurance through product authentication and protection features
- Provide your customer the ability to validate the product before purchase to ensure it has not been tampered with or damaged
- Customer-facing digital authentication that allows your customer to use their smartphone to authenticate their purchase
- Deepen customer engagement and communication through interactive product information platforms
- Our speakers will demonstrate the ability of smart packaging to educate your customers about your products and brand value
- Communicate directly with your customer via push-pull marketing and immediate customer feedback
- Build customer loyalty and advocacy, leading to increased product sales and referrals
- Turn your customers into your advocate and brand ambassadors, with built-in social media promotion and sharing
- Capture and leverage customer and product data to build valuable insights on product usage and tracking
- Leverage the digital platform to identify real-time location heat maps of your product sales
- Collate valuable customer data to determine buying trends and feedback to gain marketing insights
Keywords: Brand Protection, Smart Packaging, Product Authentication
Temogen Hield, CEO, DataDot Technology
Temogen Hield is an innovative strategic thinker with a natural change and future focus. He is passionate about customer engagement and trust, and building lasting relationships that are mutually beneficial and uses a range of executive capabilities to lead and motivate teams to achieve by taking responsibility for results. He is a strong integrator with excellent stakeholder management skills.
Steve Delepine, VP of Business Development, DataTraceID Pty Ltd
Steve Delepine is an international brand protection professional with over 20 years of experience in sales, marketing, operations and project management. He has a proven track record in growing sales, managing costs, increasing profitability and building brand awareness.
|THIS PROGRAM IS INTENDED FOR|
Senior professionals involved in:
- Brand Protection
- Brand Reputation
- Quality Assurance
- Business Development
- Product Development
- Product Management
For manufacturers of Food & Beverage, Health & Beauty, and Nutraceutical products
|XTALKS PARTNER FOR THIS EVENT|
Our services and technologies enable companies to provide consumers with reasons to trust in the legitimacy of a product or brand. We simplify the development and implementation of trust enhancing solutions.