The Pharma Life Cycle: Plagued with Integration and Data Management Challenges, or Opportunities?
Date: Thursday, November 30, 2017
Time: 2pm EST (11am PST)
Duration: 60 minutes
- Gary Palgon, Vice President, Healthcare and Life Sciences Solutions, Liaison Technologies
In the healthcare and pharmaceutical sectors, data is valuable currency, but only if it can be mined and retained at the highest quality. Used properly, this data drives insights that can improve research, operations, and outcomes, and help to create and/or accelerate profits.
In this webinar you will learn:
- How data is available and can be mined and harmonized for good in every stage of the pharma life cycle
- About use cases and success stories that show how sound integration, aggregation and harmonization best practices were implemented in pharmas to leverage and optimize complex data
- How pharmas and their partners (CROs, CMOs, HCOs, etc.), across the healthcare ecosystem, can unify to take advantage of blended data sources to speed time to market and improve outcomes
- How cloud-based integration and data management helps to scale organizational use of data from disparate and external data sources
Register to learn how to liberate complex data throughout the pharma life cycle to enable innovation as well as sound and timely decision-making.
Keywords: Data Management, Pharmaceutical Industry, Life Cycle Management
Gary Palgon, Vice President, Healthcare and Life Sciences Solutions, Liaison Technologies
Gary Palgon is Vice President of healthcare and life sciences solutions at Liaison Technologies. In this role, Gary leverages more than two decades of product management, sales, and marketing experience to develop and expand Liaison's data-inspired solutions for the healthcare and life sciences verticals. Gary's unique blend of expertise bridges the gap between the technical and business aspects of healthcare, data security, and electronic commerce. As a respected thought leader in the healthcare IT industry, Gary has had numerous articles published, is a frequent speaker at conferences, and often serves as a knowledgeable resource for analysts and journalists. Gary holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer and Information Sciences from the University of Florida.
|THIS PROGRAM IS INTENDED FOR|
Senior level professionals from pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, medical device manufacturers, and clinical research organizations (CROs).
Relevant areas include:
- Clinical Development
- Clinical Operations
- Data Management & IT
- Research & Development
|OUR XTALKS PARTNER FOR THIS EVENT|
Liaison Technologies provides integration and data management solutions to help customers unlock the power of a data-centric approach to their business. Liaison's cloud-based approach breaks down the barriers between data silos to tap into the valuable information needed to make better decisions, faster. Tailored to solve complex data problems today while building a robust foundation for tomorrow's unforeseen challenges, Liaison fosters a seamless flow of information securely and at scale. Founded in 2000, Liaison serves more than 7,000 customers in 46 countries, with offices in the United States, the Netherlands, Finland, Sweden, the United Kingdom and Singapore. For more information, visit http://www.liaison.com/
and connect with Liaison on Twitter